Welcome to Year 3 Home Learning.
Wherever possible, aim to:
- Read for 15 minutes a day
- Complete a maths activity / at least one page from the workbooks per day
- Complete one English activity per day
- Practise the weekly spelling pattern
- Practise times tables e.g. by playing TTRockstars
We have now uploaded some more tasks and activities for after the Easter Holidays, which you might want to complete at home. You can start them at any time. There are a range of different activities for you to choose from, including; Arts and Crafts, Geography, DT and Computing.
As a Year 3 team Mr Sullivan, Miss Richardson, Mrs Stanley and Mrs Lyons would love to see what you are getting up to at home. Feel free to email any of us with pictures or videos of what you have got up to so we can upload them to the Year 3 blog.